The LTC8701/8702/8703/8704 devices are single-, dual-, and quad- channel comparators with push-pull output that are ideal for power-sensitive, low-voltage applications. Featuring a nano-power (typical 310 nA), fast 12 μs propagation delay, and a wide range of supply voltages from 1.7 V to 5.5 V with rail-to-rail common-mode voltage range makes the LTC8701/8702/8703/8704 an ideal choice for a wide variety of portable electronics applications, such as handsets, tablets, notebooks and portable devices that have extremely power constraints and tight board space.
The output of the LTC8701/8702/8703/8704 pulls to within 0.1 V of either supply rail without external pull-up circuitry, making these devices ideal for interface with both CMOS and TTL logics. All input and output pins can tolerate a continuous short-circuit fault condition to either rail. Internal hysteresis ensures clean output switching, even with slow-moving input signals.
The LTC8701/LTC8703 (single) is available in both SOT23-5L and SC70-5L packages. The LTC8702 (dual) is offered in SOIC-8L, MSOP-8L and DFN-8L packages. The quad-channel LTC8704 is offered in both SOIC-14L and TSSOP-14L packages. All devices are rated over -40 ℃ to +85 ℃ industrial temperature range
- Nanopower Operating Current (310 nA) Preserves Battery Power
- Propagation Delay: 12 μs (100-mV Overdrive)
- Rail-to-Rail Input
- Push-Pull Output Current Drive: 30 mA Typically at 5V Supply
- Internal Hysteresis for Clean Switching
- Internal RF/EMI Filter
- Single 1.7 V to 5.5 V Supply Voltage Range
– Can be Powered From the Same 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5V System Rails
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ℃ to +85 ℃